Perform inspection, checks, tests, and sampling of product. Assures that all products manufactured by Custom Foods meet customer specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly scheduled line checks and reports deviation to management.
- Conducts and documents process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Monitors critical equipment to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Evaluates problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Performs product bake off and retesting of product before shipping.
- Member of the food safety team
- Reports deviations to production manager and QA Manager.
- Does line checks and documents all findings on the right paperwork.
- Completes shifter checks and documents any findings.
- Conducts Food Safety and GMP audits
- Completes proper documentation of CCP check
- Follows company GMP policies
- Responsible for ensuring food safety, food quality and food defense
- Performs various internal audits
- Verifies label accuracy for each label receipt
- Prior food manufacturing experience a plus
- Prior Quality Assurance experience preferred