Responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving to include receipt of raw ingredients and packaging to outgoing finished products. Verifying that all company standards are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Palletizes and wraps finished product cases
- Affixes shipping labels on the palletized product
- Operates a forklift or uses a hand truck to move goods to storage, truck, or work area.
- Examines outgoing and incoming shipments to ensure it meets specifications
- Records lot numbers on all incoming loads
- Maintains and manages inventories
- Records data of inspection and temps.
- Fills out all paperwork for Shipping and Receiving and turns in
- Keeps area clean and free of debris
- Notifies Production manager and QC of any issues
- Responsible for ensuring food safety, food quality, and food defense
- Prior forklift driving experience preferred
- Prior warehouse or production experience preferred
- Ability to work in cold environments (cold gear provided)
- Ability to lift 35lbs regularly